numpy12 May 2017
numpy is a python library for working with large arrays of data - for example sound or image data. Data is stored as primitive int or float types, and is processed using native code for efficiency.
- Quick tour of numpy - the basics of using numpy.
- Creating numpy arrays - different ways to create intialised numpy arrays.
- Anatomy of a numpy array - the correct terms to describe various types of numpy array.
- Numpy efficiency - what makes numpy arrays efficient?
- Indexing and slicing numpy arrays - using indexing and slicing to access array data in different ways.
- Image processing with numpy - using numpy to read, manipulate and store image data.